Bilingual freelance trainers wanted
20 January 2021
Are you an expert in your field? You like to share your knowledge and you are a good popularizer for technical information?
The APECQ is looking for freelance trainers with expertise in giving courses (bilingual/evening) on the four (4) programs allowing for obtainment of the RBQ license: administration, safety management on construction sites, project and site management and execution of construction work.
- Provides training sessions as per the content and timeline established.
- Adapts the learning material provided by the APECQ and keeps up to date in his field of expertise.
- Supports students as they acquire new knowledge.
- Plans and manages his mandates in cooperation with the training director.
- Knowledge of the construction field
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present technical information in simple terms
- Ability to provide training workshops
- Commitment to providing quality customer service
- Educational experience (an asset)
- Comfortable with computer tools and Internet training software
Interested candidates must submit their application to Annik Perron: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 514-739-2381 ext. 383.